Terms & Conditions
2022 TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
When buying a Show e-ticket or entry on the day, you agree that:-
– The Show Organiser has the right to alter or vary any part of the Show Programme and cannot be held responsible for any non-appearance of any advertised attraction if due to circumstances beyond their control.
– You will behave in a responsible way and respect others attending the Show. Antisocial or dangerous behaviour may lead to you being ejected from the Show and no refund will be given.
If you bring children into the Show you are responsible for them and will ensure that they behave in an appropriate way.
– You will comply with any reasonable safety, or any other announcement, made by Show Officials at any time.
– We have a zero car movement policy between 10.00am and 3.30pm so please note that no cars will be able to leave between these times. This is due to the conditions of our Show Insurance and for the safety of everyone at the Show. If this is not acceptable to you and you have bought a ticket please ask for a refund within 7 days of your ticket purchase. Otherwise you agree to accept this condition.
– The price of an E-ticket includes a non-refundable booking fee of £1.00.
– Please respect the visitors to the Show, local residents and business and keep car noise to a minimum at all times especially when entering and leaving the Show. The revving of engines and loud exhaust noise has led to complaints in the past and this could, ultimately, stop the Show happening in the future. If this is not acceptable to you and you have bought a ticket please ask for a refund within 7 days of your ticket purchase. Otherwise you agree to accept this condition.
– You will bring your e-ticket to the Show to gain initial entry in a paper or electronic format. Each e-ticket can only be used once and will be void after it is scanned. If subsequently represented, entry to the Show will not be given without an admission payment.
– E-tickets are only valid on the day of the Show and if not used on the day no refund will be given.
– If the Show has to be cancelled due to Government restrictions or circumstances beyond our control, your Ticket will be transferred to the next show or a refund will be available on request.
– You give your consent to any picture or moving image of you, or if applicable, your vehicle to be used in any form of advertising or social media that the Show Organiser may use now, or in the future, to promote the Show.
– If you do not wish your vehicle number plate to be on view or captured in photographs or videos you will need to cover them as appropriate. We will obscure number plates if requested on our website or advertising materials, contact [email protected], but cannot be held liable for any third part activities or posts that may be placed on any social media site including those under the control of the Show Organisers.
– Admission to the Show is at your own risk and that the Show Organiser or any Show Official will not be held liable for any injury, damage, theft or loss of any kind sustained at the Show except that excluded by English Law.
– Your address and email details can be held and / or used, now or in the future, by the Show Organisers to contact you with details of future Shows only.
– If you wish to remove your details from our contacts list under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you can contact us, [email protected], and we will amend our records to reflect your wishes.
– If any advertisement contained in the Show website links you to any other external site, beyond the control of the Show Organisers, then this link is used at your own risk.
– If your vehicle enters the Show venue it must have valid motor insurance and you agree that the Show Organisers are indemnified from any loss or damage or injury of any kind that may be caused by you or your vehicle.
– You will not sell raffle tickets of any kind nor will you distribute any kind of Flyers unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
– You will not sell any form of merchandise unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
– You will not fly any type of drone or any other equipment at the Show without the agreement of the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
– You agree to comply with any local or national regulations with respect to Covid-19 that may be in place on the date of the Show. Failure to do so will lead to you being asked to either comply or leave the Show with no refund being given.
By booking a Trade Stand at the Show you agree that :-
– The above sections are acceptable to you.
– You will provide a safe environment for your customers and you will adhere to any Government Safety Guidelines that may be in place at the time of the Show.
– You will be allowed to distribute advertising / flyers that is relevant to your business but only on your stall unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
– You will have valid Public, and or Product, Liability Insurance for your business and that the Show Organisers will be given a copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the insurance runs out in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
– You will have Employers Liability insurance, if applicable, and that the Show Organisers will be given a copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the insurance runs out in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
– You will not sell any items other than those agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
– You will stop selling items if requested by the Show Organiser for any reason.
– The Trader stand price includes a non-refundable booking fee of £3.00