When is the next Show?
The North East Auto Show will be held in 2020 at the Mowden Rugby Club, The Northern Echo Arena, Neasham Road, Darlington, Durham. DL2 1DL.
Date and venue to be confirmed in early 2020.
How much are tickets?
Advance Tickets are £6. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be bought in one booking.
Entry Tickets are £8 per person on the gate. Kids go free (under 16 years of age) when accompanied by an adult.
What time does the Show open / close?
The Show opens to the general public at 11.00am and closes at 3.30pm.
All show cars are asked to arrive between 8.30 and 10.30am. Cars arriving after 10.30 will be directed to the public car park.
How many cars can be on a Club Stand?
There is no minimum or maximum number of cars allowed on a club stand.
Do Club Cars need to buy tickets in advance of the Show?
Yes, the number of cars booked in will determine the size of your stand.
You will not be able to add more cars to your stand on the day so please book in advance.
Can Clubs have gazebos, banners and flags on display?
Yes, provided that you ensure that all equipment is suitable and secure give the weather conditions on the day of the Show. If your equipment is deemed by the organisers to be a Health & Safety risk you will be asked to either make it safe or remove it from display.
What is the site speed limit?
The speed limit is 10mph. Please observe this limit at all times.
Why is there no car movement allowed between 11.00am and 3.30pm?
This is for the safety of everyone attending the Show.
If you have an emergency and need to leave before 3.30pm please consult with the show team before moving your car.
What happens if there is an emergency or fire alarm at the Show?
Please follow the safety signs on site or proceed as directed by the show team to the safe assembly area. Do not move any vehicles.
Are dogs allowed at the Show?
Yes, provided that your dog is kept under control and on a lead. The Show Organisers accepts no responsibility for your dog or any of its actions.
When will tickets and passes be sent out?
All tickets and car passes will be sent out via royal mail, should you not receive your tickets please contact us here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When buying a Show entry ticket you agree that:-
1. You will comply with any reasonable safety, or any other announcement, made by Show Officials at any time.
2. The Show Organiser has the right to alter or vary any part of the Show Programme and cannot be held responsible for any non-appearance of any advertised attraction if due to circumstances beyond their control.
3. You will behave in a responsible way and respect others attending the Show. Antisocial or dangerous behaviour may lead to you being ejected from the Show and no refund will be given.
4. You give your consent to any picture or moving image of you, or if applicable, your vehicle to be used in any form of advertising or social media that the Show Organiser may use now, or in the future, to promote the Show.
5. If you do not wish your vehicle number plate to be on view or captured in photographs or videos you must cover them as appropriate. Please note that we will obscure number plates if requested on our website or advertising materials but cannot be held liable for any third party activities or posts that may be placed on any social media site including those under the control of the show Organisers.
6. Admission to the Show is at your own risk and that the Show Organiser or any Show Official will not be held liable for any injury, damage, theft or loss of any kind sustained at the Show except that excluded by English Law.
7. Your address and email details can be held and / or used, now or in the future, by the Show Organisers to contact you with details of future Shows only. Please note that your details will not be shared with any other person or company at any time.
8. If you wish to remove your details from our contacts list under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you can contact us by using our contact page and we will update our records.
9. If any advertisement contained in the Show website links you to any other external site,
beyond the control of the Show Organisers, then this link is used at your own risk.
10. If your vehicle enters the Show venue it will have valid motor insurance and that the Show Organisers are indemnified from any loss or damage or injury of any kind that may be caused by your vehicle.
11. You will not sell raffle tickets of any kind nor will you distribute any kind of Flyers unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
12. You will not sell any form of merchandise unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
13. You will not fly any type of drone or any other equipment at the Show without the agreement of the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
By booking a Trade Stand at the Show you agree that :-
14. The above sections numbered 1 to 11 and 13 are acceptable to you.
15. You will be allowed to distribute advertising / flyers that is relevant to your business but only on your stall unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
16. You will have valid Public Liability Insurance and that the Show Organisers will be given a copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the insurance runs out in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
17. You will have Employers Liability insurance, if applicable, and that the Show Organisers will be given a copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the insurance runs out in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
18. You will not sell any items other than those agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
19. You will stop selling items if requested by the Show Organiser for any reason.