When is the next Show?
The Cumbria Auto Show is being held on the 7 th July 2019 at the Borderway Auction Mart,
Montgomery Way, Rosehill Carlisle, CA1 2RS.
How much are tickets?
Advance Tickets are £6.00 per adult and under 16s go free with a responsible adult.
There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be bought in one booking.
Entry Tickets are £8.00 per person on the day.
What time does the Show open / close?
The Show opens to the general public at 11.00am and closes at 3.30pm.
All club and day entry cars are asked to arrive before 10.30am.
Cars arriving after 10.30 will be directed to the public car park.
How many cars can be on a Club Stand?
There is no minimum or maximum number of cars allowed on club stand.
Do you need to buy Car entry tickets in advance of the Show?
Yes. For Car Clubs the number of cars booked in will determine the size of your stand.
You will not be able to add more cars to your stand on the day.
For people wanting their car individually in the Show Zone, they also need to book in advance.
Cars are free, only adults pay the entry fee of £6.00.
Can Clubs have gazebos, banners and flags on display?
Yes, but you will have to complete a Health and Safety Risk Assessment prior to or at the show.
All equipment must be suitable and secure given the weather conditions on the day of the Show.
If your equipment is deemed by the organisers to be a Health & Safety risk you will be asked to either make it safe or remove it from display.
What is the site speed limit?
The speed limit is 10mph. Please observe this limit at all times.
Why is there is there no car movement allowed between 11.00am and 3.30pm?
This is for the safety of everyone attending the Show.
If you have an emergency and need to leave before 3.30pm please consult with a Show Steward before moving your car.
What happens if there is an emergency or fire alarm at the Show?
Please follow the safety signs on site or proceed as directed by a Show Steward to the safe assembly area.
Do not move any vehicles.
Are dogs allowed at the Show?
Yes, provided that your dog is kept under control and on a lead.
The Show Organisers accepts no responsibility for your dog or its actions.
When will tickets and passes be sent out?
All tickets and passes will be sent out within two weeks of purchase, should you not receive your
tickets please contact us by the Show contact form here.
Why is there machinery and other farm equipment and vehicles on the site?
The site is a working Auction and has machinery of various types parked which is not part of the Show.
Please do not allow children or anyone else to touch or play on or near any machinery, plant or cars on site.
Cumbria Auto Show excludes any liability for accidents or injuries caused by
unauthorised access to any machinery, plant or cars on site owned by third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When buying a Show entry ticket you agree that:-
1. You will comply with any reasonable safety, or any other announcement, made by Show
Officials at any time.
2. The Show Organiser has the right to alter or vary any part of the Show Programme and
cannot be held responsible for any non-appearance of any advertised attraction if due to
circumstances beyond their control.
3. You will behave in a responsible way and respect others attending the Show. Antisocial or
dangerous behaviour may lead to you being ejected from the Show and no refund will be
4. You give your consent to any picture or moving image of you, or if applicable, your vehicle to
be used in any form of advertising or social media that the Show Organiser may use now, or
in the future, to promote the Show.
5. If you do not wish your vehicle number plate to be on view or captured in photographs or
videos you will cover them as appropriate. Please note that we will obscure number plates if
requested on our website or advertising materials by using our Show website contact form here
We cannot be held liable for any third part activities or posts that may be placed on
any social media site including those under the control of the Show Organisers.
6. Admission to the Show is at your own risk and that the Show Organiser or any Show Official
will not be held liable for any injury, damage, theft or loss of any kind sustained at the Show
except that excluded by English Law.
7. Your address and email details can be held and / or used, now or in the future, by the Show
Organisers to contact you with details of future Shows only. Please note that your details will
not be shared with any other person or company at any time.
8. If you wish to remove your details from our contacts list under General Data Protection
Regulations (GDPR) you will need to contact us via the Show website contact form here
and we will amend our records to reflect your wishes.
9. If any advertisement contained in the Show website, links you to any other external site,
beyond the control of the Show Organisers, then this link is used at your own risk.
10. If your vehicle enters the Show venue it will have valid motor insurance and that the Show
Organisers are indemnified from any loss or damage or injury of any kind that may be caused
by your vehicle.
11. You will not sell raffle tickets of any kind nor will you distribute any kind of Flyers unless
agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
12. You will not sell any form of merchandise unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the
13. You will not fly any type of drone or any other equipment at the Show without the
agreement of the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
By booking a Trade Stand at the Show you agree that :-
14. The above sections numbered 1 to 11 and 13 are acceptable to you.
15. You will be allowed to distribute advertising / flyers that is relevant to your business but only
on your stall unless agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the Show.
16. You will have valid Public Liability Insurance and that the Show Organisers will be given a
copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the insurance runs out
in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
17. You will have Employers Liability insurance, if applicable, and that the Show Organisers will
be given a copy of the relevant documents when the Trade Stand is booked or, if the
insurance runs out in the interim prior to the Show, upon renewal of the insurance.
18. You will not sell any items other than those agreed with the Show Organiser prior to the
19. You will stop selling items if requested by the Show Organiser for any reason.